Terms & Conditions
"MBPS (UK) Ltd" trading as "HiPro Heating" hereafter referred to as "The Company".
1. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the delivery and installation dates are met, the company reserves the right to delay installation for reasons beyond the company’s’ control i.e. adverse weather, terrorism, illness. The customer shall not hold the company responsible for any losses or expenses incurred.
2. It is the customers responsibility to ensure any permissions, license or permits are obtained prior to install. This includes, but is not an exhaustive list, any landlord permission, building or planning consents. If we carry out the work and you have given us false or inaccurate information, you will compensate us for any losses we suffer because of your failure to get the permission needed, this may include court fines and penalties.
3. The customer will need to provide access to the installation property, the installation team will need access to water, gas and electricity for the installation.
4. The company aims to complete all installations between the hours of 8am and 6pm, there are however times when works may require hours outside of this time frame to enable the works to be completed.
5. We may need to lift carpets or take up all or some of the floor coverings, including laminate floors, tongue and groove floor coverings etc so works can be completed. These will be reinstated to the best of our installers abilities; however, some damages need to be accepted by the customer and may require the customer to hire a specialist to reinstate.
6. Sometimes the work means we have to create access if there is not enough pipework or wiring in place to install the boiler, or if the boiler is being relocated. This can cause damage to things like inside and outside finishing’s, such as wall coverings and paint. You may need to redecorate, repair or restore certain areas once work is completed. This is not included in the quoted price and is the customers responsibility.
7. It is the customers responsibility to check if the shower is compatible with the new boiler. The company takes no responsibility for the compatibility of your existing shower with your new boiler.
8. Where pressurised hot water systems are installed as part of the works, this could increase water pressure in any existing plumbing. Whilst the company will take reasonable care when assessing the suitability of the existing system to the requirements of the new system, the company will not be liable for any damages to the existing system.
9. On agreeing to the installation, the customer accepts that the installer will need to take photographs of the materials installed and that an auditor may need to attend, either during install or at a later date.
For Health and Safety purposes, the installer will need to have access to mobile communication devices, where there is no available connection the customer will provide access to their internet connection for no charge.
On completion of the installation the customer will be asked to inspect the works, any concerns the customer may have, must be raised at this time. Once the inspection is complete, and the installer has left the property, then all works are deemed to have been completed and the contract fulfilled.
1. The company requires the payment of “cleared funds” from the customer prior to the delivery and/ or installation of any materials.
2. Invoices will be issued by the company after payment has been made and install date has been agreed.
3. If the customer would prefer to pay for materials and installation using a finance agreement, the company may introduce the customer to a third-party finance provider, such as Home Smart Finance.
4. If the customers choses to enter into a finance agreement with a finance provider the company has introduced you to, the customer will need to enter into a separate agreement with the finance provider. Payment of the contract will automatically be processed between the company and the provider when the balance becomes due i.e. when the installation is complete.
5. If the customer has entered into a credit agreement with the company’s nominated finance providers, the terms will apply as part of this contract. If the credit agreement is cancelled at a later date, then subject to the terms of the 1974 Consumer Credit Act, the contract balance will become immediately payable. This does not affect your statutory rights.
6. All prices include VAT.
7. All goods remain the property of the company, even though installed, until fully paid for. The company reserves the right to re-enter the property and remove any goods, whether installed or not, if the items remain unpaid for.
8. The company reserves the right to accept or refuse any order placed by the customer until the installer has inspected the installation premises and accepted the order. No payments will be made to the customer for any orders refused.
1. All boilers supplied by the company are backed by the manufacturers parts and labour warranty providing they have been inspected and serviced annually by a Gas Safe registered engineer. The length of warranty is dependent on the boiler selected by the customer – 10 years for Viessmann, 2, 5, 10 or 12 Years on Ideal or 5 Years on Vaillant. For clarity, it is manufacturer who provides the warranty on the boiler and not the company.
2. The cost of inspecting and servicing is not included in the price, unless the customer includes this in their order. It is the customers responsibility to retain service and inspection records.
3. The warranty on timers and controls is dependent on manufacturer, typically 2 years but manufacturers may vary.
4. Radiators and other equipment and components supplied, will be supplied in conjunction with the manufacturer’s warranty. The company will provide details on request.
5. All workmanship completed is covered by a 1-year warranty by the company.
6. The company will register the warranties once payments have been received and takes no responsibility or liability for any repairs, failure or fault that may occur if payment has not been made.
We or our agents may use your information to do the following:
· Provide you with the services you have asked for (which may include loyalty and incentive schemes).
· Offer you accounts, services and products from the company and its partners. To help us make these offers we use an automatic scoring system, which also uses information about you from other credit reference agencies and other companies.
· Create statistics, test computer systems, analyse customer information, create profiles and create marketing opportunities. This includes using the information about what you buy from us and how you pay for it, for example the amount of gas or electricity you use and any discounts we have offered you.
· To help prevent and detect debt, fraud or loss.
· Contact you in any way including by post, email, phone, text message or other forms of electronic communications (such as through your smart meters) or by visiting you about products and services we and our selected partners are offering. When we contact you, we may use any information we hold about you to do so. If we are contacting you to tell you about any offers, we will, as far as possible, do this in line with how you have told us you would prefer to receiving marketing information (your recorded marketing preferences). You can ask us not to send you any information on our offers at any time by contacting us and giving us your account details.
· We may use your information to help train our staff. We may also monitor and record any communications we have with you, including phone conversations and emails, to make sure that we are providing a good service and to make sure we are meeting our legal and regulatory responsibilities.
· We may pass your address, property and postcode, and details of your gas appliances, flue, hot-water cylinder, system controls and electrical installations (including details of any repairs or removals) to organisations that supervise these activities, including Gas Safe (which replaced CORGI) and the ECA (Electrical Contractors Association). These organisations may pass this information to local authorities to meet building regulations. They may also use this information to contact you to inspect appliances or systems, recall faulty products and carry out audits. They may also use this information for health and safety purposes. Where appropriate, we will give you or the property owner (or both) a certificate to show that your appliances meet building regulations. We may check your details with one or more credit-reference and fraud-prevention agencies to help us make decisions about your ability to make payments and the goods and services we can offer you. If you are providing information about other people on a joint application, you must make sure they agree that we can use their information to do this. If you give us false or inaccurate information and fraud is identified, we will pass your details to credit-reference and fraud-prevention agencies.
Cancellation & Refunds
The customer has the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason, providing the following conditions are met:
1. Notice of cancellation is emailed to or by contacting the Customer Service Team on 0333 577 6747 before any delivery is made, or within 14 days of the order being placed
2. Notice of cancellations is emailed to or by contacting the Customer Service Team on 0333 577 6747 before the installer attends on the agreed date.
3. Any cancellation email sent by the customer must be clear in their instruction. The following wording may be used, but is not mandatory “I/ we hereby give notice of cancellation for the contract number (insert contract number) for the supply of (items you wish to cancel) to (property address). Signed (insert your name).”
2. The customer will lose their right to cancellation should the company complete the installation of your new boiler within 14 days of the order being placed and you have requested that the company perform services within this 14-day period. In this situation, it will be deemed that the company has been asked to carry out urgent repairs or maintenance at your premises.
3. If the materials have been delivered, but the works not commenced, then the customer can cancel the order and receive a full refund, less the costs related to the delivery and collection of materials. Only the company’s appointed transporters will be used.
4. If the materials have been delivered and the installer has been allocated within your 14-day cancellation period, the customer will be responsible for the cost of both the installers attendance and the cost of delivery and collection of materials arranged by the company.